I am honoured, pleased and overjoyed to announce that Lindsey (Traveluster), has nominated me for the Versatile Blogger Award! Lindsey’s blog is loaded with excellent information about what to do, where to eat and what to see in cities and countries she’s traveled in all over the world. She includes restaurant lists and ratings, helpful videos and personal experiences. Her photos are fun and her writing well organized. Definitely give her blog a look!
This award is a great way for bloggers to show each other some love. I was utterly thrilled to be nominated and am thrilled to pass that feeling on to other bloggers.
The rules are:
- Nominate 15 fellow bloggers who are relatively new to blogging
- Let the nominated bloggers know that they have been nominated for this award
- Share 7 random facts about yourself
- Thank the blogger who has nominated you
- Add the Versatile Award picture to your post
7 random facts about myself:
- Unlike most people who tried it for about 3 minutes and abruptly got sick of it, I’ve had Pirate English as my Facebook language setting for about 4 years.
- I cut my own hair.
- Last summer, I made it my goal to learn the Thriller dance.
- Not only do I hate bananas, I have a lot of weird feelings about most fruit in general. Especially cut fruit. Once fruit has been cut, I’ve lost all interest in eating it.
- I pierced my nose with a sewing needle when I was 14 (mum loved that one).
- I studied kung fu fairly intensively for 3 years.
- My three favorite comfort foods are arugula, pickles and dark chocolate (not combined).
Here are 15 great bloggers that I would like to nominate:
- Something for Sunday
- forgotten skills
- I am a heathen
- Food Observations
- Rucksack Foodie
- The Jiggly Bits
- fashion, food and flirts
- Nail Art for Funn
- The Great Canadian Beer Snob
- Montreal Street Fashion
- Planet Surprises
- The Illustrious Peacock
- The Thankful Heart
- I made that!
Thank you very much for including me! I am honoured indeed.
You’re very welcome!
Wow, thanks so much! My first award 🙂 I will definitely be passing it on.
You’re welcome! Thanks for being so heatheny.